Get, ready, set, go.
But they that wait for Jehovah shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagle; they shall run, and not be weary; they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31. We need the Lord to keep us afesh.
5 Major Sections of Acts 3-4
1. The Miracle in Acts 3:1-10. Silver and gold I do not have, but what I have I give you in the name of Jesus Christ of Nezareth, walk. v6.
Healing that happens is all about Jesus, we are just have to be obedient. As God is absolutely sovereign, His thoughts is higher than ours.
You will do even greater things. This is the spirit of early Christian ministry.
2. Repent and return to God and that your sins may be wiped away and that the times of refreshing may come from the Lord. Acts 3:11-26. The Lord’s arms is always open wide.
3. The result positive and negative. Many who have heard and the 5000 who believed. Acts 4:4. Religious leaders hauling them in for questioning. Acts 4:1-3
4. The Trial. They had Peter and John brought before them and began to question them “By what power or name did you do this? ” Acts 4:5-22.
Salvation is found in no one else for there is no other name under Heaven given to v22
For we cannot help speaking about what we have seen and heard v19-20.
5. The Response. All the believer s were one in heart and mind. No one claims that any of his possessions was his own, but they shared everything they had. Acts 4:23-36.