Untruthful and greedy people can be saved by the grace of God as in the story of Zacchaeus the chief of tax collector and whom has franchise ripping people around Jericho. We are not saved by our own merits but we are saved by His glory. Evidence of salvation in your life is possible only if we turn to God as our redeemer. Which is witnessed in Luke: 19. 2. And behold, a man called by name Zacchaeus; and he was a chief publican, and he was rich. 3. And he sought to see Jesus who he was; and could not for the crowd, because he was little of stature. 4. And he ran on before, and climbed up into a sycomore tree to see him: for he was to pass that way. 5. And when Jesus came to the place, he looked up, and said unto him, Zacchaeus, make haste, and come down; for to-day I must abide at thy house. 6. And he made haste, and came down, and received him joyfully. 7. And when they saw it, they all murmured, saying, He is gone in to lodge with a man that is a sinner.
Jesus came into his life and he gave money back 4 times for those whom he cheated. Zacchaeus is heart felt with repentant as God has planted the seed of change in his heart. And he was easily moved by the miracles of Jesus on the way to Jericho as depicted in Luke 19:8. And Zacchaeus stood, and said unto the Lord, Behold, Lord, the half of my goods I give to the poor; and if I have wrongfully exacted aught of any man, I restore fourfold. 9. And Jesus said unto him, To-day is salvation come to this house, forasmuch as he also is a son of Abraham. We are rich to become a blessing to others and not to rob from the poor to make us even richer. Poor people can’t help poor people but only rich people can help poor people financially. Because, we have the inheritance of all the earth as promised by God in the Bible.
Psalm: 3. 3. But thou, O Jehovah, art a shield about me; My glory and the lifter up of my head. 4. I cry unto Jehovah with my voice, And he answereth me out of his holy hill. As children of God we can invite the Holy Spirit and come into our time of worship any time no matter your circumstances as God is our redeemer and He has never failed on the Holy Hills neither where you are now.
When we seek our God of Glory in times of joy and in times of trouble. Do not seek only his material blessings and provisions, as material blessings is never a direct blessings from the open heaven. We should pray for a pure malleable heart that hears from the Holy Spirit and eyes of an enlightened heart that see His glory, greatness, richness and strength. As taught in Ephesians: 1. 17. that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you a spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him; 18. having the eyes of your heart enlightened, that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, 19. and what the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to that working of the strength of his might 20. which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and made him to sit at his right hand in the heavenly [places],
From the above passage, there things that are there but we cannot see. When we are born again, we can see with our spiritual eyes. Get the eyes of your heart open, you will be able to see revelations. 2 Kings: 6. 15. And when the servant of the man of God was risen early, and gone forth, behold, a host with horses and chariots was round about the city. And his servant said unto him, Alas, my master! how shall we do? 16. And he answered, Fear not; for they that are with us are more than they that are with them. 17. And Elisha prayed, and said, Jehovah, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. And Jehovah opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha. However, after conquering the strongly fortified city of Jericho, Elisha was defeated by merely a small town without walls, because he did not stop to see God and get strategy from God and presumed that his previous war strategies will work.
Hebrews: 12. 2. looking unto Jesus the author and perfecter of [our] faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising shame, and hath sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
Nothing is impossible but those who have faith. If I haven’t in doubt, we haven’t stretch our faith. Watching and seeing our Father is doing in our life. Will give us faith and strength. Where you look doesn’t really matter, but what you look that matters. Cos when we look at Jesus, there is a supernatural and chemical reaction. Set your looks onto Jesus, and deliverance will come into your life.
Lift up your eyes from your problems and look to Jesus. Where you should look is important.
1) “I see you”, you at other people instead of ourselves. John: 4. 35. Say not ye, There are yet four months, and [then] cometh the harvest? behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields, that they are white already unto harvest. We must learn to see others.
2) Seeing positive as told in Hebrews: 12. 1. Therefore let us also, seeing we are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, Psalm: 5. 3. O Jehovah, in the morning shalt thou hear my voice; In the morning will I order [my prayer] unto thee, and will keep watch.
3) See a new perspective. We deal with problems all day long, we switch Jesus faith on and God will activate angles around you doing the fight for us.
4) See God your source as showned in Philippians: 4. 19. And my God shall supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus. Mark: 6. 35. And when the day was now far spent, his disciples came unto him, and said, The place is desert, and the day is now far spent; 41. And he took the five loaves and the two fishes, and looking up to heaven, he blessed, and brake the loaves; and he gave to the disciples to set before them; and the two fishes divided he among them all.
5) See bigger as depicted in Genesis: 13. 14. And Jehovah said unto Abram, after that Lot was separated from him, Lift up now thine eyes, and look from the place where thou art, northward and southward and eastward and westward: 15. for all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed for ever. 16. And I will make thy seed as the dust of the earth: So that if a man can number the dust of the earth, then may thy seed also be numbered. Isaiah: 60. 4. Lift up thine eyes round about, and see: they all gather themselves together, they come to thee; thy sons shall come from far, and thy daughters shall be carried in the arms. Cos God will do exceedingly and abundantly.
6) See abundance. The inheritance of God is abundant and countless by His Word. Genesis: 15. 5. And he brought him forth abroad, and said, Look now toward heaven, and number the stars, if thou be able to number them: and he said unto him, So shall thy seed be.
7) See transformation as revesled in Genesis: 31. 12. And he said, Lift up now thine eyes, and see, all the he-goats which leap upon the flock are ringstreaked, speckled, and grizzled: for I have seen all that Laban doeth unto thee.