1 Corinthians: 3. 10. According to the grace of God which was given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder I laid a foundation; and another buildeth thereon. But let each man take heed how he buildeth thereon. 11. For other foundation can no man lay than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ. 12. But if any man buildeth on the foundation gold, silver, costly stones, wood, hay, stubble; 13. each man’s work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it is revealed in fire; and the fire itself shall prove each man’s work of what sort it is. Gold is best representation of our foundation like the refiners fire and gold will shine when heated.
God Is First And Last
God is first and always first as there is power in first. Everything is temporary in this world. Even the ages and time changes.
God is constantly first. He is first every morning we are awake. For putting God first will witness the fulness of life by God intent. This is witnessed in the following scriptures.
– Isaiah: 44. 6. Thus saith Jehovah, the King of Israel, and his Redeemer, Jehovah of hosts: I am the first, and I am the last; and besides me there is no God.
– Isaiah: 41. 4. Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I, Jehovah, the first, and with the last, I am he.
– Isaiah: 48. 12. Hearken unto me, O Jacob, and Israel my called: I am he; I am the first, I also am the last.
– Revelation: 1. 8. I am the Alpha and the Omega, saith the Lord God, who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.
– Revelation: 2. 8. And to the angel of the church in Smyrna write: These things saith the first and the last, who was dead, and lived [again]:
– Revelation: 22. 12. Behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to render to each man according as his work is. 13. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.
Putting God First
Genesis: 4. 3. And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto Jehovah. 4. And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And Jehovah had respect unto Abel and to his offering: 5. but unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell. The difference between Abel and Cain is that Abel put God first by offering his first born and first fruit. Only first fruit has the power of God not in second fruit, third fuit, etc. The first fruit and first born belongs to God. When we dictates the fate of first, your first will loose its edge and power. When the first born is gone, it’s gone is gone. Second or third born can come from somewhere.
God reminds not to fear, bake me a cake first no matter what the size of the cake. 1 Kings: 17. 13. And Elijah said unto her, Fear not; go and do as thou hast said; but make me thereof a little cake first, and bring it forth unto me, and afterward make for thee and for thy son.
My first victory also belongs to God. Joshua: 6. 26. And Joshua charged them with an oath at that time, saying, Cursed be the man before Jehovah, that riseth up and buildeth this city Jericho: with the loss of his first-born shall he lay the foundation thereof, and with the loss of his youngest son shall he set up the gates of it.
In contrary, not honoring God by putting him first has many grave consequences. 1 Kings: 16. 34. In his days did Hiel the Beth-elite build Jericho: he laid the foundation thereof with the loss of Abiram his first-born, and set up the gates thereof with the loss of his youngest son Segub, according to the word of Jehovah, which he spake by Joshua the son of
Loving God first as our first love is our greatest commandment. Matthew: 22. 38. This is the great and first commandment. And we shall never leave God as our first love as reminded in Revelation: 2. 4. But I have [this] against thee, that thou didst leave thy first love.