Bible Study on Being Peacemakers Of Christ Jesus In Order To Reconcile Men With God according to Matthew 10:16, Matthew 5:9, Hebrews 12:14

The relationship between people depends very much on how we deal with each others. 85% of all source of a person’s success depends on God’s favors, opportunities and interpersonal relationships within your team, company, client and customers. Whereas the remaining 15% rest on our worldly skills and knowledge. God teaches us on how the relationships in God’s way as prescribed in the Holy Bible, which is the comprehensive guide book about God for all Christian travelers in the vast ‘wilderness’ of the world.

God teaches us to be tactful as a wise and experienced snake but mild and truthful like a white dove as commanded by apostle Matthew: 10. 16. Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. Tactful is to be smart in doing good things and to be and to be wise in rejecting evil acts is truthful. Some historical figures in the Holy Bible good interpersonal skills are like Gideon, King David, Abigail the wife of Nabal the Carmelite and the likes.

Some interpersonal avoidance that may destroy our relationships with others includes 1) anger, 2) personal ego,
3) untruthfulness and dishonesty, 4) propensity towards slander, saddist, 5) unsociable behavior and 6) nowadays the potential addiction to hand phone and online games and social media by the younger generation (subjected to debate because as the media of communication changes i.e. telegram, telephone, fax, satellite telecommunications, Internet cyberspace, etc; so does the way we interact).

Nonetheless, sometimes rewording our wordings in our writing and speaking will totally change other people’s perception and the response treatment we might get. Some suggested ways to help improve our interpersonal relationships: 1) smile always if permissible, 2) listen and lend your ears when other speaks, 3) spending time with others, seeing it as a choice and commitment, 4) learn to care for others and 5) ask how can I help you? and offer your best assistance to those in need.

All children of God are called to become peacemakers, because Christ followers seek the truth and justice and fends for the week and oppressed as commanded in Matthew: 5. 9. Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called sons of God. After all reconciliation among men is also the act of reconciling men with Father God as instructed in Hebrews: 12. 14. Follow after peace with all men, and the sanctification without which no man shall see the Lord.